Looking for a credit card with great rates and benefits for travel and shopping? Our tip is the Standard Bank Platinum Credit Card, a card launched for special customers.
Credit card is the safest form of payment, as customers can buy whatever they want, both in physical stores and online, with the convenience of installment payments.
And today, the financial market offers a variety of cards, where the customer needs to choose the one that best fits their day-to-day usage profile.
That’s why the Standard Bank Platinum Credit Card is increasingly attracting customers. Want to know your benefits and how to apply quickly today? See below for more details!
Standard Bank Platinum Credit Card Benefits
First, let’s start talking about some of the benefits of the Standard Bank Platinum Credit Card:
- Annuity of $99 per month:
- Up to 20% discount on Emirates flights when booking from Leisure Desk;
- Up to 15%* discount on car rental at Avis;
- 5% cash back on bookings made through Booking.com;
- 15% discount on purchases at Wine-of-the-Month Club;
- Access to food and lifestyle deals on the MEA Specials Priceless App;
- Reward points every time the Standard Bank Platinum Credit Card is used at partner stores and other benefits.
How to apply for Standard Bank Platinum Credit Card
Interested in this credit card and want to know how to apply for Standard Bank Platinum Credit Card? Well, the procedure is easy and can be done today.
First, go to the official website of Standard Bank Platinum Credit Card. Then complete the “Call me back” tab. Then someone from the call center will contact you.
Who can apply for a Standard Bank Platinum Credit Card
Now that you know the benefits of the Standard Bank Platinum Credit Card and how to apply for it, see below what kind of people can have access to this credit card:
- Possess a copy of South African identity (or passport, if not a citizen of the country);
- Prove income through recent paycheck or 3-month bank statement, if you are an entrepreneur;
- Proof of residence not exceeding 3 months;
- Have an income of more than $58,000 or more per month;
- Be over 18 years old.
Remembering that after registering in the system, a credit analysis will be carried out to find out if the customer fits the bank’s profile. If everything is OK, the Standard Bank Platinum Credit Card is released and delivered to the registered address.
Why Choose Standard Bank Platinum Credit Card
With so many options on the market, it is even difficult to know if the Standard Bank Platinum Credit Card is worth choosing or not.
Well, if you are a person who likes to travel or shop online, this is an excellent card, with exclusive benefits and discounts for ticket purchases, hotels, car rental and other advantages.
In addition, the charge rate is well below the competition, making this card more attractive.
But, before consulting, see if you really need a card, always remembering to use it with caution and safety.