Have you ever thought about having a credit card with payment of up to 55 days without interest? This is one of the benefits of the Westpac Low Fee Credit Card, a card with no annual fee that has been conquering Australians.
Available to Australian residents, the Westpac Low Fee Credit Card was created to compete with other major cards, with the difference of reaching an audience that cannot afford high fees but is a great consumer.
This is because, in addition to ensuring a longer period for payment of the bill, this type of credit card in Australia offers 20.09% p.a. for variable purchase rate and 21.49% p.a. for variable cash advance.
However, the credit limit is $500, making it clear that the Westpac Low Fee Credit Card is suitable for people with lower incomes
Westpac Low Fee Credit Card Benefits
Below are the benefits of the Westpac Low Fee Credit Card that make all the difference in hiring:
- No annual card fees (as long as you make a minimum spend of $5,000 per year);
- Digital card for use with Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay;
- Up to 55 days to pay interest free;
- Discounts on purchases through Westpac Extras, which include personalized cashback offers sent directly to the customer’s email;
- Fraud protection, with money back guarantee in case of identified scams.
Who can apply for the Westpac Low Fee Credit Card
If you liked the benefits mentioned above, see if your customer profile fits when applying for the Westpac Low Fee Credit Card:
- Be over 18 years old;
- Australian citizen or has a permanent residence visa;
- Prove regular and verifiable income;
- Submit home address in Australia.
If all of these agree, you are eligible for a Westpac Low Fee Credit Card.
How to get a Westpac Low Fee Credit Card
Now it’s time to know how to purchase the Westpac Low Fee Credit Card. First, it is quite simple and can be done online.
Just access the bank’s official website, search for the desired option and then register. Remember to enter all data correctly because the system will verify the information.
If everything is OK, the bank will inform the release via e-mail and the Westpac Low Fee Credit Card will be delivered to the registered address.
Remembering that before ordering this type of card, check if it fits your daily needs, observing the rates and conditions of use.
The credit card was created to make people’s lives easier and its use must be done conscientiously, avoiding defaults and losses to the family budget.
So, what did you think of the Westpac Low Fee Credit Card?