For high spenders who want a simple, flat-rate cash-back rewards program, the Alliant Cashback Visa Signature Credit Card is hard to beat. The card offers 2.5% cashback on all eligible purchases for up to $10,000 in monthly spending.
It does feature a $99 annual fee, but the cost is waived for the first year. Once the annual fee kicks in, it’s easy to spend enough to earn that amount back in rewards.
What you should know about the Alliant Cashback Visa Signature Credit Card
- Earn 2.5% cashback on qualified purchases (up to $10,000 in spending per month);
- No category bonuses to track makes earning rewards uncomplicated;
- Annual Fee: $99, waived for the first year;
- Works with Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay;
- Requires excellent credit;
- Designed for big spenders;
- Earning Rewards.
- High penalty APR;
- No intro APR offer;
- No lump-sum welcome bonus;
- Must have excellent credit to get approved;
The Alliant Cashback Visa Signature Credit Card cash rewards rate of 2.5% on eligible purchases (up to $10,000 per month) is impressive. Add in the fact that the card doesn’t require you to track spending categories to take advantage of the 2.5% reward rate, and it’s easy to see why it may be worthy of a slot in your wallet.
- Annual Fee: $0 for the first year; $99 thereafter
- Balance Transfer Fee: 3% of the amount of each transfer
- Cash Advance: Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each cash advance
- Foreign Transaction Fee: $0
- Late Payment Fee: Up to $27
- Returned Payment Fee: Up to $27
- Over the Limit Fee: $0.
The Alliant Cashback Card is designed exclusively for big spenders with excellent credit. If you don’t fit into these categories, you may want to explore other options. It’s also worth noting that you’ll need to be a member of Alliant’s credit union to open an account. But you can apply for the card and join the credit union once you’re approved.
Alliant Credit Union is an online credit union with a wide range of services. You must be a member of Alliant Credit Union to be eligible for the card. So, if you tend to keep the bulk of your spending on a single credit card, the Alliant Cashback Visa Signature Credit Card might be a great fit. The card works best for people who don’t like to juggle rewards programs.